Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009



Labor day weekend was really fun because I got to throw a shower for one of my very best friends in the entire world. Katie "Fitz" Bahr has been there for me, with me, through thick and thin (and thick again-- ha)for almost five years now. My life wouldn't be complete without her and I wanted to do something nice to show her how much I appreciate all she does. Her 2nd Baby, Hadlie, is due this fall and I can't wait to be there every step of the way. I love you KT!

Special thanks to my mother in law and Katie's friend Jessica with all their help with the preparations. Wendy made Grandma Gail's delicious frosting recipe and gave me her (well, a lady name Nina, I think) recipe for chicken salad. The food was delish! And Jess helped with all the planning, as well as picking up a ton of stuff for the shower. All in all it was a success, as you can see! :)

1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

Yea! My fav part was hanging out with you and talking smack (jk). I've so missed being able to just hang out with you and everyone thats sees pics of my shower say you did an awesome job. It was perfect! :)

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna