
I went to a Savvy Shopper Seminar last week! It was at my M.O.P.S (mother of prescholers) meeting. Amy, who works for the herald, is the ultimate savvy shopper! She taught us how to shop smarter and save a ton of money doing it. She taught us how to get and organize our coupons. This website is amazing! Everything I learned in the class is on it, plus all the deals from local stores and much more.
Anyway, I'm so excited, I put together my coupon binder & ordered my five copies of the Herald yesterday! Let the clipping and saving....begin! I think this is something that will be fun for Brandon and I together. Nothing makes an accountant or his wife happier than money -- earning it (him), saving it (us)& spending it(me)!
In other non related news:
I applied for UVU today! :)
Yesterday I went, and after almost 5 years of marriage, officially changed my name. You are now looking at Gina Marie Jakubowski Parker. Marie - Jakubowski is my middle name LOL.
I also have a UT driver's license now!!
::patting myself on back::
Kid news!
Lillian is talking like a little chatty cathy. She is so smart. Brogan's speech has improved drastically and he is like a little man now. They are both adjusting good to being in UT and they really like it here. Brogan loves school at Learning Dynamics. They love our new house and neighborhood, (as do we!), and being near Grandma and Grandpa especially!
Speaking of my in-laws, I just wanted to tell the world how much we love and appreciate them. We are so lucky to have them in our lives and to be close enough to see them more often. More often then they would like I'm sure! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment