Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update Rambler

First: Ok, after many complaints from family and friends, I made the decision to un-private my page. Reason being that you must sign up for gmail in order to read the blog, which is pretty lame in my opinion. They have a new policy where in order to get an account with gmail you have to get a conformation via cell phone text. That is just too many steps for me. I'm still freaked out about crazies reading my blog, but luckily I have my trusty ticker and I can see who frequents.

Been awhile since my last post. What you've missed:
Halloween: awesome. Kids had a blast. Lily was tinkerbell and B was Thomas (2nd year in a row!)

Florida trip & cruise : again, AWESOME despite crazy schedules and cranky kids. Missed daddy/bran a whole lot but was only gone for 10 days. Was wonderful reconnecting with my kin folk.

Thanksgiving: Lovely! Ate like a pig at Momma Wen's. Made my mashed potatoes for Bran, so he was happy. Had a blast seeing the fam. Yummy deep fried turkey is my new fav thing.

Black friday : ok, not a holiday or vacation but freaking amazing. And santa gets all the credit..why?

Family Pictures: to be posted ASAP and sent for Christmas cards. Took picture during the BYU/UTAH game. GO UTES! Just kidding, although Max Hall's comments are kind of jerkish. Man Football players are catty! (why do I know about this? Brandon, of coarse!)

Trimmin the tree and Temple Square: <---- Brings us to today. Got a tree -- a fake one, but a beauty nonetheless. Put said tree up and decorated, and then headed out to downtown SLC to see the lights.

Tomorrow in the AM I take my placement test for Utah Valley and man I'm so nervous..You may be able to tell by my rambling.

In other news, we have the cutest kids, ever. Man, I wish I had a camera (broke it) or video camera (seriously). They do the cutest stuff.

Time to go try and calm down and go to bed. Much love and thanks for reading my crazy updates. Much Love :)

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna