Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

These Things I Know.

At Thanksgiving time I never posted what I was thankful for. I'm a little slow, obviously. ;) Better late than never. So here goes.

I'm thankful for the kind of husband that makes other husbands pale in comparison. We aren't perfect but as time goes on I believe more and more we are perfect for each other. As far as dads go, my kids lucked out. I know we will always be together.

I'm thankful for my kids. Both of them are gifts and I don't ever forget it. Even when it's 4 O'clock witching hour at my house and I feel like pulling my hair out.. I wouldn't change them for the world. I know I made all the right choices in my life when I look at them.

I'm thankful for Utah, for the opportunities it provides us. Brandon has this amazing job he loves, Brogan is in a great school, and the kids get to be around family all the time. AND I get to go to COLLEGE this spring! I'm actually doing it - I am lucky to have such a support system here. You have no idea how much this means to me.

I'm thankful for my search for truth, wherever it leads me in this world or the next. At the end of the day, I'm proud of my inquisitive mind asking the tough questions and being true to myself.

Last but not least, I'm thankful for my family and all the people I consider family. I love my close friends and I have plenty of them. I'm thankful for my crazy, hilarious FL family and I'm thankful for my calm, level headed and loving UT family. Family has been on my mind a lot lately and I just really want them to know how much they mean to me.

:)

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

AMEN! It is all about family. thanks for being such a great friend and making me feel so comfortable in your home!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna