Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Not a day goes by that I don't think of my Aunt Donna. Sometimes my eyes will start tearing and I can't figure out why. Night time seems to be the worst. I don't know how people lose their parents or child or sibling, I guess Aunt Donna was "just" an Aunt but to me she was so much more. She was one of my best friends. When I had no where to live, no where to go, and no one to talk to, she was there for me like no other. I don't know what I would have done without her. At the end of the day, I always knew I could talk to her about ANYTHING. I shared things with her I honestly haven't shared with anybody. I just can't get over the fact that I won't have that bond anymore. I call her voicemail just to hear her voice. Sometimes I'll get an update on my phone from facebook and it will be someone commenting on a picture Aunt Donna had commented on and my heart skips a beat. Because for a second there I almost forgot she's not on facebook anymore. She's not here anymore. Yeah yeah I know she's with me all the time and all that, but for me, I would like her to be ALIVE. I was looking through old messages from her, and she always went out of her way to tell me she loved me. How she was going to cook me peirogis and chicken cutlets. how she was cleaning mom's house for my arrival, telling me she misses me and I look so "bootiful" and why is my facebook picture a picture of me and another aunt??! She was the best. I know if there is a heaven or anything like that, she will for sure be there. She was honestly the best person I have ever met...

...And I'm actually pretty PISSED OFF that she's dead. I don't think that will ever go away.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna