Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Hey Everybody!

So I realize that its all the craze now adays to have a place where family and friends could go and see how you are doing. I have a myspace too, but i realize alot of people aren't on there. So I thought I would jump on the blog spot band wagon!

I'm 28 weeks along right now, with our second baby. We are naming her lily and she is due (as most of you know) January 30th. I will post updates with how my pregnancy is going, along with other fun stuff.

Not to be out done, Brogan will also be having his fair share of space on here as well. I will post cute stuff he does and pictures. His little 19 month old ways are pretty hilarious!

As for Brandon, he will probably roll his eyes when he sees this! haha.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, Looks like I am your first comment!! :)

Love the pictures of the belly. Looks very big, yet very cute. Want to see some more pics on here. I will check back soon. Don't forget to book your plane ticket. Try and be in Florida on April 19th!! Madison misses Brogan, she talks about him almost EVERYDAY!!

Anonymous said...

HEY GINA!

THE PICTURES ARE BOOTIFUL AND YOU LOOK LIKE A PREGNANT MODEL!! GIVE BROGAN A KISS FOR ME...I MISS YOU GUYS SO.. BUT WILL BE THERE SOON TO ASSIST YOU IN LABOR!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina.......You look BEAUTIFUL !! I'm sure Lily will be equally as cute as Brogan :-) We're planning a trip out west in June....would love to see you all !!! The kids miss you - I have letters that need to be sent LOL

Love you ~ Mary, Lou, Matty and Karleen

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna