Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SO

I went to the doctor yesterday, i thought i had a Urinary Tract Infection. Turns out, Lily is getting in postition and giving me lots of pressure. It gets really bad,worse than it was with Brogan -- so i thought it had to be a UTI. I was so wrong! I had an exam and she said my cervix is closed and hard, which. at 30 weeks, is always good to hear. I should have known it wasn't a UTI, i felt this same pain 20 months ago with Brogermeister! So I guess I'll be breaking out the pregnancy belt..yahoo! Unattractive, but holds my big girl up.

I can't believe we are just a few days out of thanksgiving, its crazy how fast these months are going. With Brog it dragged on and on...But I think the holidays, stuff with church, and volunteering has definitly moved things along..oh, and caring for a crazy toddler probably doesn't hurt, either!

I'm so excited for Lily to come. I've been talking to friends who just gave birth, and it gets me psyched. I feel like this time I will be more in control because i know what to expect. My friends have also had really good experiences, but with Brogan, I didn't becuase of the hospital staff and my quack doctor. This time, I'm not afraid to speak up for myself, and I'm not going to be naive and say, "whatever you think is best." Plus, I will be able to labor in the Jacuzzi! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER NOT LABOR IN THE JACUZZI!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna