Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Monday, December 31, 2007

36 Week Doctor Appointment

I had my doctor's apt this morning. She checked me, and I was surprised to hear that I am 60% effaced and 1 cm. With Brogan, I was about this or less when they induced me. Obviously things go alot quicker with the second one. They say for first babies you push for an hour to two hours, but with brogan I pushed for 18 minutes. So I'm hoping Lily will just Pop out lol.

I decided that if I didn't deliver by the 23rd of January, that she can goa ahead and strip my membranes to push labor along. My mom is coming out the 20th, so I really want her to be here for it, and it would be nice to give my in laws a nice heads up so they will know about when they will be coming out here, in advance. am i making sense right now? I feel as if i'm talking chinese. I am so tired, with no energy and my brain is mush.

We are pretty much ready for her. Besides the things I will be getting at my shower on saturday (my friends are the best), we bought a travel system stroller/carseat, bedding, a swing, decorations for her room, etc. after the shower I will be getting the rest of the stuff. We are borrowing a bassinet, and getting the crib this weekend.

Brogan is getting ready for a toddler bed. It is a bold move, but I'm pretty sure that it is time. we have tried everything to keep him in his crib, and he could climb out so easily. Its already lowered to the ground, the matteress is all the way to the floor.. and against a wall so hes caged in. but he is a little monkey! I think if he has a big boy bed he would do better, plus it is a lot safer at this point!

well, im signing off. Brogan is on his way down for the upteenth time tonight, I'm sure.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna