Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

No sprain, no gain

I'm huge pregnant, I have a 20 month old and a house to take care of; I have a church calling that keeps me pretty busy and volunteer work to do at hospice. So what happens? I sprain my ankle. Yesterday, to be exact. So I have been gimping around and trying (unsuccessfully) to act like I'm not in horrible pain. I was at an enrichment activity last night (thats church stuff, non- mo's) , trying to be helpful and runnind around, but Boy did I feel it when I got home. And to top it off, Brogan woke up so much last night I would be suprised if I got a couple of hours sleep MAX collectively. By the time I got up, and worked my way over to his room, trying not to put pressure on my ankle or my back (whole other rant!), he was mad, and by the time I calmed him down and layed in my bed he would be up again. So I am very tired today, needless to say. He also has been refusing to nap today, and if you don't believe that, I wish you were here to listen to the pitterpatter of his little feet running around his room.

Lily is also active at night.

uhoh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a way for words!!! gina lol.. love you

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna