Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey guys!
Hope you like the new layout. Lookat me gettin all computer savvy. Well, the kids and I are in Orlando, soaking up the, err, "tropical storm" Fay. We have a week and a half left. We came for NYPD's grand opening and I believe its safe to say I won't be craving pizza, or pasta, for a couple of months at least. The food is AMAZING, so is the pizza. [have to insert a pic of the best pizza maker ever..Jason Jakubowski, my talented brother!]..But we've been eating it for one meal a day! And I've been working on my mean serving skills, because, as you probably know, I get a job ever couple of months until Brandon starts begging me to stay home LOL.

The kids are great. Getting so big! I was arranging the blog and was looking at the old pictures and my gosh, I didn't know who those babies were! I have KIDS!LOL..just ask my 6-month-old.

Well you probably think I'm the worst wife ever for leaving the soul mate for 3 1/2 weeks. Yeah - OK like he notices I'm gone! He is in school, having tons of homework. Getting one's MBA is no easy task, I'll tell you what. But Papa is doing very well. That, combined with the oodles of overtime, makes for busy bah-wan-den. We miss him. Brogan talks? about him all the time. (question mark is intended.lol)

I'll post pics soon..

[:

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna