Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Why have I been MIA, you ask?well, for starters, We flew in from hotlando( hmm...hurricaneland-o?)on Sunday night. It actually wasn't too bad. Well. wasn't too good either. Tuesday I got major dental work done and was sedated for 6 hours. When you have a horrible fear of dentists, sedation is the way to go! I rather have a child in front of a room of students (which, btw, I've done) then go to the dentist. But thanks to my Mother In Law's consistant nagging (Ok, Ok, I asked her to. Plus, she had major back surgery, so how could I say no to a crippled lady? Just Joking, Wendy..Don't kill me!) I finally went. Now, I have a husband nagging me to get a job to pay for my new mouth! BTW: I want one anyways, who knew what a good waitress I am? Serving at my parent's place in orlando really taught me alot. Plus, when your parents own the joint it takes alot of pressure off LOL.

Back to the topic..Sorry! I ramble!So, I recover from the dentist, send my mom away, only to have two sick, two jet lagged, two onry babies. Then the tooth pain comes, and reluctently, I take Vicodin the dentist gave me. Only to discover, it makes me want to puke. Thusly, this is where we are. (did I just say thusly?!)

I am experimenting with sizes! Fun, but probably annoying for the reader. Oh well, all 5 of you can deal with it! lol.

Tonight we are going to a model train expo, and albertsons ( i love thier sales. I love making lists). Tomorrow we are going to the dentists office (ohno!)because they are doing a raffle and a bounce house for the kids and a barbaque thing. I want to win a scooter. Hopefully we'll be feeling better!

ok, I realllllyam going to post pics soon. (:

2 comments:

The Bahrs said...

I haven't even heard about that movie!

Yeah, I can totally see irony in the situation, but I just think its crazy the way the media is turning it into such a bigger deal then it is. Especially the story about how Gov. Palin didn't actually have her son, her daughter did.. Ugh! LOL, there I go againg - getting all fired up!

Love you!

Shan said...

I am sooooo glad you finally got your dental work done. You needed to BAD! Hope you guys all get feeling better soon. Love ya

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna