Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Newbies.

Lillian acting like the Duncan she IS! (Brandon's mother's side of the family, and his sisters, are very musical. Yeah, she definitly doesn't get it from me! But she loves dancing, and when shes bopping around it proves she is a quarter Puerto Ricana! Cause she gets that from her momma!!)




We were watching the news and she was riveted. Thats right, mama's(and Daddy's for that matter) budding left winger! Well, Ok, our children will make up thier own minds, but a mom can dream can't she?!

We went to the park when Brandon was at school all night. I was taking a picture of Lillian...

...and Brogan ran over to knock into her at the slide. I had to scoop her up! Sibling Rivalry rears its ugly head.


Doing what he does best!

Snack and coloring before bedtime!



These ones are from the model train expo..Brogan was in Heaven!
Brogan picking his nose..
and laughing about my response to picking his nose(ewww!)
And the cutest girl in the world after her beauty rest, you can tell she is my spawn because she doesn't due mornings well. lol

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I grew up being a DUNCAN! Very cute pics of your kids having fun. And I just LOVE your hair!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna