Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I know, when I said I would be posting pictures soon, you probably thought pics of the kiddies. Well,sorry! I still havent uploaded them yet. I'll get on that..In the mean time.. I was watching one of my favorite shows, Ellen, and a video montage came on from her wedding to Portia. I started to cry because I am so happy for them.. Something that Brandon and I feel very strongly about is Gay Marriage. We are all for it..Well, back to what I was saying.. When I was watching the footage all I could think of was the love in thier eyes, and how much they obviously cared about one another. I am saddened that people are trying to keep other couples from getting married in California(amend the constitution in California to read "Only a marriage between a man and a woman will be recongnized in California" also known as Propostion 8) . I am saddened because so many americans aren't able to be married but want to. Two consenting, happy, healthy adults ahould be able to make thier own choices, and who are we to tell them otherwise, to force our ideals or morals on them? I think that all gay couples should have the chance to marry, have children if they chose to, etc. I hope in my lifetime I will be able to see more of these happy marriages, and see them legalized in every state..not just as "civil Unions" (no thanks.)

Here are a couple of more pics of the happy couple in case you were interested! I got them off www.ellen.com :)

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna