Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Its MY BOY'S first day at [pre][pre]Pre-School!

...and I have the runs because I am so nervous. Heres the deal: Nanny and Pop Pop decided that Brogan needs social interaction with kids, and to learn to share, and to get out of the house, so my mom suggested that I put him in a PreK or day care a couple of hours per week and they'll pay for it. I think its a good idea too, it will help his vocab to expand, and give me a break!

well, gotta go he's up and we have to get ready..let you know how it goes!!

EDITED TO ADD:
Well, we are home now, and brogan is happily sitting next to me chomping on McDonalds. Turns out, he didn't even miss me one bit he was having so much fun! She said he did great and that she was impressed by how smart he is..pretty much preaching to the chior, Iknow brogan is one of the smartest kids I've ever come across, even if he hasn't talked a whole lot.

Life [well, for the morning while brogan was out] has been so easy! If only I had one baby instead of two,think of how clean my house would be, how much time I would have to be the 'perfect mom', to have routines & and time to paint my toenails and read parenting books.

....BUT HOW INCREDIBLY BORING!

iI'm so glad my big boy is home, even if that means I have 2 times the trouble; I am also having two times the fun!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I'm glad he did so well. It's a whole new world when one of your kids is gone. I know having Javin gone all day sure makes me want another one! Funny isn't it.

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna