Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My little monster's growing UP!

I cannot believe how much Brogan is growing. He is getting to be like a little man, and he is the funniest kid I've ever encountered. and sweet..so sweet! His prepreprek teacher always says when I'm about to leave, "its okay, mom will be back", and today, lily was crying, and he said that!! and then he said, here go BB: and he sticks the BOBO in her mouth. and then he takes it out, and Lillian, excited to be playing with him, starts laughing hysterically, which makes him laugh, and thus the cycle continued until Brogan over heard the Ruby and Max theme song from the TV.

Lillian is another funny one. She loves Pizza maker Elmo. Which is funny because Pizza loving runs through our VEINS. Anyway, I put in in front of her at meal times and she screams and grunts and coos..but mostly grunts at it in frustration when I don't turn it on. A woman who knows what she wants at the tender age of 7 months. Another funny story: Brogan was hitting Lillian with a shirt yesterday, more playing with her then being vicious. Well, I started to reprimand him, but how could I? Lillian was laughing hysterically, like I have never, ever seen her laugh before! and then he would laugh, and then I would laugh..over and over, for a good twenty minutes. And then I had to hide the shirt..It could have went on for days!!

Today is another long day with Brandon going straight to school from work. I am so spoiled, I know.. still, its a long day. We just got done making "banana cake" - and by that I mean bread but if you put cake after any food, Brogan eats it - and having school time. My little genius knows all of his shapes, letters, colors, and numbers up to 20. I'm trying to teach him to write now. And his vocab is getting way better. Lillian is napping and brogan is in his pooping room - the computer room- where he shuts the door and does his business. No, not on a potty. I feel like its unnecessary to potty train when kids aren't ready, especially boys. When the time is right, we'll know it, he'll know it, and we wont have un-needed (umm..i make words up) frustration.

Okay, I'm gonna go cut us up some of that Banana..cake. :-)

Be well!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna