Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lily LaRue..Girl Genius...

Well, yeah, she is. So yesterday she took her bobo ( or for you non jakubowski's, paci) out of her mouth, and threw it under end table between the couches. Well, she was playing quietly on the floor, so I ran upstairs to get some house work done. Brogan was coloring in his new Thomas the Train coloring book, so I knew I had a good 10 minutes before she started fussing because he was trying to brush her teeth, or sit on her, or give her something,only to say, "no touch, MINE BABY"..anyway, I derailed, back to the story. So I'm upstairs for a minute and I hear Lily wailing, her annoyed wail. I hear her calling me (which she seriously does when she wants me, mmmmmmmOM.) I look down stairs and see Brogan coloring quietly,(phew!!)so I finish up what I'm doing and figure she is just hungry or something. I start down the stairs, and she suddenly stops. I figure :
A. Brogan sat on her
B. She choked on crushed up dorito, pretzel, cherio or something of the like
C. She gave up on life and feel asleep

So, I head around the couch, and, you guessed it - Brogan sat on her face.


Just kidding.


She had reached between the couches, under the end table, and grabbed her bobo! I could not believe my eyes. She was sitting there, sucking her bobo quietly, with a look of satisfaction on her face. And that sucker (no pun intended) was way under the end table, she must have put her arm through and felt around for it.

And so, the baby proofing continues. Will there be no end? lol.

Brandon is at work and school tonight til 10..long day, but I'm getting used to it!

1 comment:

loriallen said...

Hey babe! Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry I haven't visited for a while. I misplaced your blog address so now it's added to my favorites. It was there before but, I don't know what happened???? Lily LaRue. Good name! I love the stories! Come visit anytime! I'm missing all my friends out here. How is Idaho treating you? Your blog pics are adorable! You are funny!!! Ohio is treating us well. We love our place. Our kids are doing great! I miss and love you~Lori

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna