Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, November 7, 2008

2 Lilys in a Pod

We are dog sitting for our friends Grace and Travis this weekend. Man, I want a dog of my own! Lily is so facinated with Lily, the boxer. It gets a little confusing around here at times, like when Brandon says, "where's Lily?" and I think he's talking about the dog or vice versa. Caesar is a Chiwawa (yo quiero taco bell) and follows me around all day. Its funny, if I get up to go in another room, theres a trail: Caesar following me, Brogan following Caesar, Lily the dog behind him and Lily the girl army crawling in back!

So I guess Lily *the boxer* is in heat? All I know is Caesar tries to climb on her and it is such a hard thing to watch. He's tiny and she's so big! and She's like, leave me alone! That dog only has eyes for Brandon, I swear. Thats my man! Anyway I feel so bad for her. Gotta keep 'em separated...

This weekend Brogan has a birthday party. Its so funny how many Bdays he gets invited to. He's so popular..and the life of the party..thats my boy, the ham he is! :0D

Only a week or so until my mom gets here and we fly to Orlando. I love, love, love Orlando during this season, I can't wait and all of my friends are home visiting thier families too, and I even get to see one of my best friends from NY. I know I'll miss Idaho and Brandon after a couple of days though..especially when I'm waking up with both kids at night!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna