
This may make some of you uncomfortable, but I wanted to share this photo. It is something I'm very proud of, and a cause I feel very passionate about. Brandon told me about the rally and even insisted on going. He is the most amazing husband ever. I'm so grateful to have a husband who understands, agrees, and stands with me. He is so open minded and stands for what he knows to be right, and I'm so proud to be his wife. We really do bring out the best in each other. Any way...
This weekend Brandon and I went to the JOIN THE IMPACT(www.jointheimpact.com)Rally here in Boise. My mom is here, and we decided to spend our date picketing at the state building. It was a nationwide protest, and Boise had quite a turnout. It was a very peaceful demonstration and we are so glad to have been apart of it. Thank you to Corkscrew Photography here in Boise for the photo. I hate the picture of myself, but I love my sign!
The quote on my poster is from Keith Olbermann. Here is his special comment on Prop 8:
Here is the link to the local news story if you are interested:http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-nov1508-same_sex_rally.1b76e17f7.html
I hope posting this will bring awareness and cause people to think. Be well!
No comments:
Post a Comment