Note: I started this blog a week ago but didn't have a chance to finish it, than totally forgot about it. I'll continue in present time at the bottom!
well, I've been home for a few days and we are all trying to recover from our trip. Lil, B (the little one) and I all have colds, and are just worn out. I spent yesterday doing laundry and taking the scarecrows and pumpkins down that Brandon left up LOL. I feel like I'll never be caught up with house work, but so is life with 2 babies... :::sigh::::
Just to let you know why I can't get anything done : Lily can get all the way up the stairs in the blink of an eye. Man, Brogan is a monkey boy, and I'm afraid he's rubbed off on his sister. At 10 months she's mastered the stairs, and I found my first gray hair..
..well, not really. But you can imagine! She's really like Brogan Jr. Which means another kid with my temperament. I can't complain, my kids are the coolest ones I know. Its just that some days, I feel like there isn't enough of me. and thats were B (SR.) comes in. He has a lot going on, but always finds time to play with the kids. I missed that when I was in Orlando.
***KAY, AND WE'RE BACK TO TODAY!***
Well thank goodness we are all over our sickness. Now we're getting ready for the holidays, and I am beginning [tonight] to sleep train one of my sleep deprived children. Its time the 11 month old [almost] slept through the dang night! She wakes up about 4 times a night, not to mention that she cries when I put her down so I bring her in bed with me out of pure exhaustion. This pattern started when she began teething, and I felt sorry for my mini, but it has to stop, I don't want her to be like, well - Brogan. Who takes no naps, and goes to sleep at 9, but wakes up in the middle of the night for milk. I spoil my kids out of pure exhaustion, and it makes me infinitely CRABBY!
I'm taking my nights back...let you know how it turns out!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're home too! :) Hey, are you comming down to UT for Christmas? If so, you've got to give me a call so we can get together! I miss you babe!
Post a Comment