This batch of pictures is from Orlando. I have sooooo many but I just picked out my favorites! The first picture is of my big sister Paula and I. We're two peas in a pod! The ones following that are of Thanksgiving...me acting foolish with a turban on my head, Brogan playing dress us with Maddy, All of us girls together, my little sister zoning out as usual & staring at the fondue pretzels (love ya Cil).
Then some pics of me and the kids at the park. These are my favorites. It was perfect Florida weather and the kids were in great moods. The park we went to was covered and with lots of trees and a rubber floor, and it was really fun.
Next, my mom and the kids at Mickey D's. My mom kept trying to share Brogan's ice cream!...and yet another picture of me(with my brother's girlfriend and one of my best and oldest friends, Pamela). Now, I never really put pics of myself up, because I'm always making weird faces. Truthfully, in my head I'm hotter than what I see on camera..sounds bad, I KNOW! But I'm going to try to post some more of me. I'll try to be less camera shy!
Following the ME FEST is a beauty shot of Lil and then pics of my beautiful children in their Christmas clothes, which they never got to wear, because we were snowed in and wore PJ's all day (but more about that in my next post).
Next is a picture of my brother and Brogan, I love this picture and felt that it is very important to include. I'd like everyone to know that I'm not the most batty Jakubowski!
and finally, my family out to eat at Hagan O Reillys. Its only fitting to end with this picture and to add that we ate at my parent's pizza place very very much and were glad to have some good ole corned beef and cabbage.
******
It seems like there aren't enough hours in the day lately..we've had alot going on, plus my mini is the worst sleeper EVER. I'll post the rest of the pictures tomorrow. And by tomorrow, I mean whenever I get around to it! lol.
:-)
Did everyone catch the inauguration? E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G! Love me some President Obama!!!!
















2 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you're baaaaack! haha! Those are some super cute pics. :)
It's fun to finally see what your family looks like, you're always talking about them... so thanks for sharing! :)
Oh! and sorry about yesterday -I didn't get you message until late at night. Thanks you though!
Post a Comment