
Then daddy came home and surprised us with a fake tree, and I was very relieved because I wasn't sure how to explain to Brogan how santa was going to put presents under our paper tree lol.





Christmas morning was wonderful. When Brogan came downstairs he just couldn't believe his eyes! He was so excited! This is our first holiday where he understands and it made Christmas just so much fun. A funny little story about the picture of me and lil. I always joke that she gets her hair from her grandpa Dennis, but after looking in the mirror, I realized where she really does get that crazy untamable hair!



We got Lil the busy ball train..which she has gotten to play with when brog wasn't around. That boy and his trains...
:-) I have more pictures which I will post asap!
1 comment:
I'm lovin' these pics! LOL and the fun hair :) I know it's sad that I'm only a few houses down but since I have random free times, I love seeing what's going on in your house! :) Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment