We are still here in Orlando. I can't wait to go home, but I know I'll be sad and so will the kids. Lil is totally attached to Aunt Donna. I think she likes her more than she likes me!
We've had such a blast! We've done disney 2x, and we've spent the night as my sister's a couple of times. Madison just turned four so Brogan is pretty obsessed with her. I've got to do alot of fun grown folks stuff, including, but not limited to, a concert at the Hard Rock with my baby sis. We've done a ton of swimming as well. Lily has no fear its a little scary, and I'm thinking that I'm going to put her in swim lessons next time I come down, which will probably be christmastime. We've celebrated Madison's and Paula's birthdays and this Wednesday we're going to this pretty awesome hotel over here that has a cool pool (with a grotto!) and a lake.
Lily is talking a TON. She repeats and understands so much. She has such a big personality but is so easy going! and Brogan, I'm proud to say, is talking amazingly too! Thank goodness. I wouldn't use the word EASY in any way to describe Brogan, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Right now hes running around trying to convince anyone who'll listen to give him lipstick to put on, and from the looks of it he succeeded. He needs to be around Brandon again!
I really miss smelly old Idaho, and I feel like I have so much to do there before we move. I'm going to be having a garage sale to get rid of a ton of stuff. I'm so proud of Brandon, can I just blog about that for a second? Brandon beat out a ton of people for this amazing job. He was one of the first people they interviewed and doesn't even have his masters yet like some of the other applicants. We've wanted to move to SLC for a very long time. It is still for the government but for a different department and it sounds very interesting/confusing to me. Perfect for him! I know how lucky we are to have this job with the way the economy is and all. I'm so proud of my smart, accomplished, sexy husband! Man I miss his face.
Also, I'm looking into starting college next spring. I'm so excited about going to school in Utah, I've always wanted to! Brandon thinks its a great idea so he's been helping me. We're also figuring out where we want to live and I think east salt lake is winning, cottonwood heights/holladay/millcreek etc. Brandon's job is downtown and it'll be about a 20 minute drive if we move there.
Well, I hear Brog trying to open a nail polish bottle. Gotta go. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment