Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Monday, April 27, 2009

In the 407!

So I'm at my mom's right now so I haven't been blogging. Hello-- family, disney(took Brogan yesterday. Got in for free and had a blast. just Brog and me and we are going again with Lily Thursday!),kiddies..no time!

Oh, and double ear infections(Lily),all the NYPD Pizza I can handle (my heart loves but my thighs hate) colds (all of us), my gimpy mother(threw her back out while coughing)...

and, potty training(little B)!! I'm proud to say he's been potty trained for about more than a week now! It was actually really easy, he was really ready and the bonus is that mommy dearest has no carpets in her house. SWEET!

OK, so I have like 1,000 pictures from Brogan's Pirate Birthday, our trip to UT, and now FL. As soon as I get home its number 2 on my to do list. Number one is Brandon. ;-) and he's going to kill me for saying that!!

OH YEAH.. I don't think I've said anything yet -- Brandon got an amazing job in UTAH!!!!!! We're moving this summer and we couldn't be happier. Salt Lake, here we come!!

1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

WOOOOO! I'm so excited to have my New York friend back!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna