Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know you may roll your eyes every time I say this, but I have such a sweet man. He works tirelessly to make me happy and doesn't even flip out on me when I totally deserve it. Lately I've been such a good wife -- just not the best house wife. I've just been so exhausted lately. The doctor says there is nothing wrong with me. There probably isn't but I'm going back next week for a few more tests. I know, I know. you are rolling your eyes again at me and I don't blame you. I really need to find out-- quick. I have so much to do. We are trying to sell our house, and between that, having my yard sale, going down to Amy's wedding (all the way in St.George)and trying to be a good mom, I've been going a little crazy over here. Basically because I know I have all of this stuff to do and instead I'm blogging.

Just wanted to say that I love my man for being understanding and loving me anyways.

1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

hey i want to see that pic of me when we were doing the invites. i'm sure its not very flattering but i'm totally curious! email me when you can. :)

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna