Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Updates.

So we got into an accident the other day. Not fun. The guy in the other car gunned it instead of yielding. We were inside the Target shopping center on a road that goes about 35 MPH. This dude couldn't see past the bushes to his left, and instead of inching forward...well you get the idea. Thank goodness it was my fender. This wouldn't be my reaction if one of my kids were hurt. They were both in the car, they are both fine, and both still talk about it.

Lily heard the sirens and says, "wooo woooo!", and now points to the blue car and says "woo wooo!". Brogan, who was excited to meet the police officers and fire men, is doing OK but still says things like, [and I KID YOU NOT] "Where is the man who hit daddy's blue car? I wanna kick him" (this was at 3 AM last night) and "We have to take the car to the car doctor mom because the man hit it?" He also treks his Handy Manny tool set to the garage to fix the damage, which really isn't too bad. Especially when you consider the other guy's car! His fender was off and had to be towed. His hood looked like my father-in-laws accordion. (Dennis has had an accordion since Christmas. Brandon's family is becoming a little VON TRAPP!)

We found out we won't be moving for a month or two or more because the background investigation for Brandon's new position is more extensive then we expected. Well I'm not complaining! I'm actually kind of glad. I know this job is an amazing opportunity, I am so greatful for it, and the Benjamin's(moolah)are a plenty...but I really, really like our life here.

Time to add to the list:

4. My friends. I've learned so much from them, I love them, and they mean so much to me. I know what you are thinking, I could make friends anywhere. Well, that doesn't make it easier!

5. Brogan's Preschool. It is amazing. I love his teacher, how close it is, the way it is set up, and all that they learn there.

6. Rafiki Play place. They have a full cafe and comfy couches for the moms and dads. The kids have a huge play area plus little areas with different activities and things.

7. My house. This is my house. My flowers. My yard. My mailbox. My kitchen. Brandon's garage lol. I've had the best years of my life in this house and I will miss it terribly.

Hey, Salt Lake has a ton of stuff too (most notably family and training table) and I know I'll get over it.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna