Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a great weekend here in smelly Nampa!

Who would have thought I would love this place so much. I do..I love Idaho and I don't care who knows it!! HAHA..

Anyway, yesterday we took the kids to the free airshow at the Caldwell Airport, and they loved it! Brogan is so into planes these days, probably because he is on one (or two) every couple of months when we head down to Orlando. So we had a blast looking at the old planes and seeing the tricks and stuff. Didn't get any pictures though, forgot my camera. We had to leave pretty quick, however, because Brogan had such a melt down! Well, it wasn't a fit or anything, he actually had his Grandma Wendy-I'm-about-to-cry-face on so we knew his feelings were hurt or he was seriously upset. He kept saying that he wanted to go up in the air on the planes. So we decided to go home and watch the show from our yard.. which was pretty cool too.

Today we took the kids down to Zoo Boise. I love that Zoo because it is so small you can do it in about an hour. Which is perfect for us!! Brogan loves it there and Lily had fun looking at the monkeys. The last time we went Brandon was on a business trip, so it was his first time going this season and he had as much fun as the kids!! Plus I love having him there..if not for the help, because he corrects me when I name the animals wrong. Like when I was explaining to Brogan that the bird was a chicken and that's where the "M" store gets their nuggets. Brandon chimed in to let me know it was actually a pheasant. He just now chimed in to say "make sure you spell it correctly." That's my man.

Speaking of my man, he almost burnt the house down today while making bacon and omelettes for me. He made up for the flaming bacon and smoke by giving me the omlette. Yum!

...Men. Can't live with 'em, can't burn your house down without 'em!!

;-) lol

2 comments:

The Bahrs said...

too funny! i wou7ld love to see a zoo with chickens in it! haha! :) can't wait til you move down here!!!

The Bahrs said...

ps i did not put that 7 in the word 'would'. that is weird...

oh and you should check out this site its to dang funny!

http://twilightwidower.blogspot.com

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna