Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009



For Brogan's 3rd Birthday we had a pirate themed party. I went overboard because I want to be that mom on the block. So SUE ME! LOL. I even stayed up late the night before putting together all of their loot bags and decorating the plank. All of Brogan's friends were there and we had a blast. It was back in march so the pics are a few months old but I thought you'd enjoy them anyway.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Brogan seriously reminds me of Brandon when he was little. It's crazy how much alike they look. Also, you look HOT!! Can't wait to see you guys!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna