Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Monday, June 22, 2009



Four Years and two kids later & I can honestly say it's never been better
It's been up and down, our own little carnival ride
Times where we begged to stop-- plant our feet on solid ground
Baby, I'll stay on this ferris wheel till it stops goin' 'round

I said it once I've said it 100 times--
I love this man.
Happy Anniversary to the LOVE of my life.
The most AMAZING man I have ever met- and the best father I could have asked for. He saved me, he loves me, and he rocks my socks everyday.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna