So, about a month ago we got our family pictures done and they turned out fantastic. I only posted one because I didn't want to ruin the awwww factor when ya'll open your christmas cards. Our christmas cards had a little detour and are actually on their way :) and will be sent out next week.
Which leads me to this...if you are sending me a christmas card and don't have my SLC address -which is different from last year's- let me know so I could give you my new address. Every year people ask me if I got thier cards, and I dont. Or they wait until they get mine and I get mid January christmas card, since we move so much and people don't know where to send it. :)
On top of the christmas cards, I think we'll do a christmas letter to those we don't see very often. It's going to be slightly inappropriate and definitly hilarious, like yours truly!!
Thank you to Sarah Knight of SarahKnightphotography.com for taking our family pictures, you did a great job!! (sorry the thank you came so late!!) can't wait for the canvas!!!!!
2 comments:
i hope one is coming my way!!!
:) Oh Please send me your addy please! Love you!
Post a Comment