Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Thanksgiving

EVERY year I do a thanksgiving post and this year I decided I would be pretty on top of it. S'here goes.

My Man. Because he drives me crazy but is also a wonderful lover so it makes up for it. My husband isn't so bad either (just kidding, I was talking about him)! Seriously though, I don't think my kids could have a better father. I mean it-- he is such a good dad. He's a hard worker and he really gets me. I love him and I hope 2011 is our year.

My Lil. That girl knows how to make me smile. She melts my heart. She is a little Gina and is so smart and funny. She's cute, and sweet, but man what a diva. She can push my buttons like no other but she has me wrapped around her fingers. She is amazing and I love everything about her.

My Brog. Because he is my first born, my great big ball of energy, my health nut, and the smartest kid I've ever known. Because he is the best of Brandon, so inquisitive and sweet with a good heart. My little dude is a fighter, and while I wish he'd chose his battles a little wiser, I'm tickled by his toughness (gets it from me). Plus, he's a softy to the core, and a little gross. Like I said, just like his dad.

My City. Those bastards who stole our van are not representative of this city and I have met many people who prove this to me on a daily basis. I love SLC.

My Family. Whether it's my NY family, my Utah family, or my FL family I love them all. These people love me no matter what.

My Friends. I have them all over the country, and no matter where I am, I know there are a 100 people that have my back and love me. I love them.

My Brain. I'm not just a smart ass. I'm actually pretty smart. Who knew?!

My Rats. Dot and Dora are apart of our family and my little buddies.

I'm so looking forward to this holiday season, and like I always say -- counting my blessings and cutting my loses.

Peace and Love

1 comment:

loriallen said...

I am thankful that I met you in Vegas! Glad it didn't stay in Vegas! Ha! Nice list! Love ya girl!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna