So we recently bought pass of all passes for SLC. It includes tickets to raging waters and a bunch of sporting events 'round town.
We went to the Rio Tinto the other night to watch ReAL (for those of you non-utahns, like myself..it's pronounced re-al. Had to learn this the hard way) soccer. This, my friends, birthed my new obsession.

...Kyle Beckerman. Now before you get your panties in a bunch by saying, "how can she say that? she's married!" well people I'm not dead, and ask Brandon about the celebs he loves one day (ScarJo and Susan Sarandon...but whos telling)! We're also that secure in our marriage..I mean, lets face it, at the end of the day, we're not going home with scarJo or KB. We're going home to watch dexter and eat popcorn and snuggle (love you brandonpants)!
Now, it may be because he's from the east coast, loves reggae or has dreads (thank you to his blog) or that he's actually pretty good -- but he is my new crush. It used to be Derek Jeter and Mark Whalburg, but lets face it, they are getting a little too old for me. I've moved on.
March 26 -- he plays against the Galaxy and another hottie, Beckham. I'll be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment