Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IT'S MARCH.

....Time to plan Brogan's 5-year-old birthday parties!!

I feel bad that we didn't do a "big" party for lily this year but she doesn't have a lot of her own friends yet. Still, my BFF Keri's husband let us use pizza factory right by her dancing class and we invited some of her friends and their parents (note to self: post pics) and we also had a birthday party with the family at Grandma's, of course. Next year Lillian will be in pre-k and my friend's little girls will be 2 so she'll have plenty of friends to invite.

OK, now I don't feel guilty anymore...

I gave Brogan the choice of doing a small party at a bounce house with only his closest friends, or a birthday party here at the house with his class. Well, he picked here because he needs to "invite jacqueline and elizzabeth" (his two fav girls). So it looks like we'll have a birthday here at the house, and then like always a cousin birthday at grandma's (actually is my favorite time of year because my nephew jeffrey has a birthday and we also do fun Easter stuff).

This, my friends, is my "March Madness".

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna