Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun Month

This month was really fun. Brandon and I got awesome deals for memberships at Golds, and we've been working out together. I've also started eating more healthy. Hopefully I will see some great changes body-wise.

Brandon turned the big 30 and I turned 25. It seems he's taking it a little better than I am. Recently I read an article in Self about a woman who is
"Formerly Hot" and that's how I feel.. but she's 40 and I am only 25! I decided to get my formerly hot self back to being smokin' hot. And btw, why do men just get cuter as they get older? Brandon is so much cuter now then when I married him. He has a swagger now. and I just have stretch marks...why?!

To celebrate our birthdays/ valentines day, we went away to Zions for a whole weekend, without the kids. The weather was a little rainy but it cleared up at night and the last day we were there. We didn't hike in Zions but we walked everywhere in town (Springdale). We went to St. George, and drove through Hilldale and Colorado City to see some polygs (Brandon's Idea).

We also did it. Alot.

TMI? Maybe..but it is an investment in our marriage and probably our best time we've ever had in our marriage. Brandon's Mom and Dad watched the kids and they were so excited about their "Baycation" at Grandma's.

Brogan has also taught himself to read. I'm not talking site words..this kid READS. Everything. He's got Brandon's brains. He takes out books and reads them outloud, even words like "Sophie" and "False". I am so proud of him!!

Lillian is so talented! She's only three but colors and makes faces like a 5 year old. She's also left handed, like her dad. Brandon used to love to draw. I swear, they take after him in so many ways. Except their temperament..that's all me.. uh oh.

We're excited for spring. We've made some amazing friends here in the city, and all got 'pass of all passes' for a bunch of games and seven peaks SLC. I will be glad to have a new semester of online classes before I start school FULL TIME next fall. We're moving the rooms around here at the house since I told Bran, I'm not moving until he buys me the Parker Family Estate. And even then..It will be in the City. I'm just not a burbs kind of girl. We still love it here!!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna