
This May, Brandon will Graduate from NNU in Idaho with his MBA. I am so very proud that he has his graduate degree. He's worked so hard, and it's been a long time coming. I'm so glad they finally posted the classes he needed so he could finish up. I can't wait to sit with the kids and watch him walk.. a proud moment for me. He never walked before when he got his Bachelor's, so I am glad he has the opportunity to do so now. And I'm so happy to be there with him!
I, on the other hand, will take every opportunity to walk. I worked so hard for this little A.S.! It's taken me 2 1/2 years but I will transfer to the U this fall working on my Communication degree. Pause....

And I'm back. Yep, this girl will be at the University of Utah in the fall! Recently I had the chance to tour the Communication Dept at the U and I was really impressed. Pretty hardcore if you ask me! So in the fall Brandon will be dropping the kids off at my friend Marren's house and I will be leaving my house around 7:45. Unless I could register for the later classes, although I'm sure they fill up fairly quickly and most COMM classes are before noon. Brogan will be in first grade, and he'll get picked up for school, then she will take Lily to preschool and I'll be home in time to pick them both up. I'm going to also try and get an internship, so it's going to be an all around busy year. I'm going to the U, ya'll!
1 comment:
I am SOOOOO proud of you! You are such an example!! I'll be there too...someday...
Post a Comment