The last two weeks have been hard. I mean, really really hard. My Aunt Donna passed away very suddenly. Aunt Donna was like a second mother to me. We were very close. Aunt Donna was the most thoughtful, caring, funny, ALIVE person I have ever met. Whenever someone met aunt donna, they immediately loved her. She was that special. She lived with my family in orlando for the last three years, and I'm so grateful she did because I got to see her and spend time with her often. She brought back life into my mom's house and in her death really brought the family together... But I miss her every single day.
I hope I could live my life the way Aunt Donna did... Happy and living each day to the fullest. She loved with everything she had.
I flew to Orlando 2 days after aunt donna died to be with my family, and then I flew with them to NY for services. I got to grieve and mourn with my family and I am so grateful for that.
My sweet Aunt Donna... I carry her heart with me (I carry it in my heart)







No comments:
Post a Comment