Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

And baby makes 5.

Yes'm, we just found out we are having a baby! It is pretty much the biggest shocker of my life. We weren't planning on getting pregnant, and even took precautions so we wouldn't get pregnant, and yet here I am, you guessed it-- pregnant.
I'm taking three classes this semester and three classes next semester. I don't know how I'll be able to concentrate on school when it's summer outside & I'm pregnant.
I keep saying "I'm pregnant" hoping it will sink in. I'm still getting used to the idea of having a newborn again and to being a mom of !!!three!!! At least our other kids are old enough to help. That'll be nice!
I have a few goals this pregnancy: to be healthy, so I may birth a healthy baby at home, to take a breathing class, and to make the kids and Ike know how much I love them. I don't want them to feel left out.
Brandon is super excited. He's so good to me when I'm pregnant. And he's totally stepped it up to help me while I've been on the tired side.
The proof:

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna