Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back 2 Skool

Like how I did that?

It's that time of year again. Brogan starts 1st grade. He's not terribly excited but I hope he changes his mind once he's there. It's Lily's last year of Pre-K and she finally gets to go to brogan's school! I can't believe the summers over. It's been a tough one, with thÄ™ heat and everything that comes with pregnancy. I'm kind of sad we didn't get to do that much, but then again we still did ALOT. Just less then we usually do in the summer. Kids don't seem to mind though a d it's been good for them to play with one another at home.

I'm off to the U! I'm taking journalism, math, and Spanish this semester. I'm equal parts terrified and excited. Let's just hope as I get bigger I'll be able to sit through two hour lectures! Baby brain may hurt my sexy GPA but I'm prepared for that!

Can't wait to post first day of school pictures. I Hope it goes well!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna