I always thought fetal photos was a little weird. Well, their pictures are, at least. Those 4-D ultrasounds always freaked me out. Plus, they are not FDA approved. I didn't realize they had regular ultrasound until my sister in law Shantelle told me so. A seed was planted, and today we looked at each other and said, let's go find out! I was going to find out August 13, but I just couldn't resist. We went to lunch first and we placed our bets: Brog and Mommy voted boy, Lily and Dad voted girl. Well, actually Lily voted hermaphrodite because she didn't want to be wrong, but that's just Lil. When the Lady did the ultrasound she looked at the profile a bit and then went to the underside of my tummy where the goods were. I gasped and I think I was the first one to see it because I immediately started crying. Brandon saw and had a huge smile and she said yep do you see that? And I looked at the kids and said, it's a boy! I was so happy... I really want a healthy baby first and foremost, then I wanted a boy. I knew from the get go it was. My pregnancies with the boys (!) are so similar thus far. Lily's was so different. It was way easier, for one. I carried differently and I wasn't nauseas or this starving all the time. I just knew. We are so happy to be having another little boy!!!
The proof....

No comments:
Post a Comment