Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's in a Name?

With Brogan, I had a list of names I loved.  Thomas Jay or Brogan were on the top of that list and then we picked Brogan because he'd have the same initials as Brandon.

With Lily, from the time I knew I was pregnant, I knew I would have a girl and name her after my nanny -- just like I promised her right before I died.

With this one.. nada.  If it's a girl, I would like to honor our dearly departed family members who past in the past year, my Aunt Donna and Brandon's Grandma Anna.  I'm not sure if we'd do a whole name or middle name or combo of both.  Or maybe just Paisley.  Who knows. (Paisley was a joke.  She'd sound like a folk singer...Paisley Parker LOL) or Brie, after my favorite cheese. I have no idea. 

If it's a boy, I have NO clue.  I like Jack a lot.  Brandon says it sounds too much like Jackie (my mom).  I also like Jax.  Besides that, I'm drawing a blank.  Brandon has ideas but mostly he just tries to get me to laugh, like Jaxton or Paxton or Saxton.  Growing up I loved a lot of names, but mostly because I thought I would marry a man with a vowel at the end of his name.  Giovanni Parker sounds pretty crazy. Actually, that one is growing on me. I like it!

  Maybe I should just let the kids choose.  They have some pretty good ideas!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna