Lily's in 4-year-old preschool this year! She decided she wanted to go to Brogan's school, and she couldn't be happier. She actually also has one of the same teachers that Brogan had when he went to school there. On top of that, she decided she didn't want to dance this year, only tumble. For the last two years we went to a dance studio for dance and tumbling but I couldn't find a tumbling class there that that works into our schedule so we thought we'd try out a new place. I'm really impressed. She loves it and they actually really work with her to make her cartwheels tight and they are working on back bends now. She's been going for three weeks, and I see a huge improvement in her form when tumbling (I sound like a stage mom lol).
Anyway, here are some pics from Lily's first week of school!



No comments:
Post a Comment