Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moving... Again

After 2 and a half years at our little love cottage in the city, we're moving.

Good grief, I love this neighborhood. I love it so much. I love our friends, the quirky people who live around us, being so close to the Capitol and downtown. I love the big old trees and hills and being close to the kid's school. I love our yard, our dirt road, the garden and our amazing landlords who have become more like family. I love this old house. But we've outgrown our little love cottage, and we will even more so in 2 short months, so it's time to go.

We found a place that's everything we're looking for. It's still in SLC, just south east a little ways about 15 minutes from here. The kids will continue to go to the school up here because we have it really good there. The new place is a brand new town home, 2000 square feet, finished basement, and 3.5 bathrooms. This is the very last time we're moving until we buy another house.

It's bittersweet because I will really miss this house. It's the longest we've lived anywhere ever. Also, I love moving (all the cleaning and purging that goes with it) but I hate to move while I'm pregnant, especially over 8 months pregnant. And after 2.5 years where we are, we've accumulated a whole lot of stuff! So now its not just school and family and the house and homework to worry about, now it's finals week and then our Orlando trip and then moving and then Christmas on top of all that. It's gonna be a busy month! And then January comes and our little shrimp will be here!:)



No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna