Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

34 Weeks

Well, it's hard to believe how close I am to being a mother of three. I haven't had much time to even comprehend it lately because of how busy I've been. Finals are really difficult when you have baby brain. Plus, we are moving a few days before Christmas Eve and leaving for Orlando soon. Yes, I'm flying.. Hopefully no Florida baby.
I feel great although I have a lot of people asking if I'm ok all the time. I think it's because I grunt when I move and sigh when I have to get up. Plus he dropped and i am often wearing tracksuits messy hair and glasses. Besides that I feel great though. I've had some back and leg problems, like I did with the other kids, but my pregnancy belt helps with that. I've recently begun sleeping on the couch and I must say that, although I miss Bran, I totally understand why old people take separate bedrooms. We both just sleep better when I have my own space! I make a fort of pillows around me and it feels so comfy!
Lillian and Brogan are so excited about moving, the holidays, and the new baby. Every day they pull up my shirt ( which completely grosses Brandon out) and kiss and talk to and rub the belly. I can't wait to give Brogan and Lily a little brother. Brogan told me tonight, and I quote, "it will be the greatest moment of my life!" He's really excited to teach him how to be a boy: playing Wii, wrestling with daddy, etc. I hope lily adjusts well. She's always been the baby, and she's always been my little sidekick. I hope she doesn't feel replaced or anything, because she will always be my girl.
Brandon and I have been practicing Hypnobabies and we plan on using it during the baby's birthday. Although he laughs at it a little bit, he has been so supportive. He reads the scripts to me, encourages me to study and goes to the uncomfortable birthing with me (its three hours long). I have said it before I'll say it again, I'm so grateful that he's mine. I'm not just saying that. I think it takes something major like this to make you realize how good you have it. I love him.
Well, I'm sure my cute, slightly incoherent babbling is wearing on your nerves about now. The next time I write will probably be around the baby's guess date! Less than 6 weeks to go.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna