I can't believe I'm 38 weeks already. In some ways I feel like I've been pregnant forever and yet it has gone by pretty fast I think. I think the holidays, trip to Orlando and moving really moved the last little while along. We had such a great time in Orlando. It was a lot of walking and we went to every park and the beach, NYPD a few times and got to spend time with my family which was so nice. Then we came home and moved to our new place. 3.5 freaking bathrooms!!! It's amazing. And a bathtub.... Heaven lol. I miss my old hood but then again we're keeping the kids in the same school so ill be there a ton.
The holidays were awesome. We had a lot of family time and it was nice to see everyone before I have the baby. The kids got pretty spoiled as usual and Brandon had a lot of time off. We used a lot of it unpacking. We still have a lot to do but we've done a lot. I sort of like this minimalistic lifestyle anyhow.
I've had my 38 week check up with my midwife at my home. She brought the birthing tub and birthing kit with her, stuff ill need day of. Like the stuff the hospital gives you, hats and newborn stuff and pads and things. She made sure Brandon knew how to set up the tub. He even went out right after to get a hose and tarp, so we are all set. Any day now! Well, so they say, but I bet it will be another few weeks before baby parker comes. (He's still unnamed, thanks to Brandon! It's his turn.)
I'm pretty much all set for baby. I still have to get some baby wipes and bathing stuff, but I have a good amount of clothes, a bassinet, my wrap, diaper bags, carseat, stroller, breast pump. Clothes are washed and folded and put away. Now if he could just come it would be perfect!
The kids are so excited. I think they're excited not to have me big pregnant anymore! And ready to see their baby brother. This Saturday Lillian and I are having a girls night and the boys are having boys night. One last time before we have the baby. We're all pretty excited about it!! Me and lily are going to get pedicures!
No comments:
Post a Comment