Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Benj {and me}


As I did with lily, I wear Benj. I wear him a lot! And just like lily, you can really tell because he is one happy baby.

One of the gals I met through my baby wearing group picked BJ and me to model some of her wraps and our own for the breastfeeding cafe this year. I love these pics, I think I look like such a mama bear and I love it. There are so many benefits to baby wearing, but the biggest one is happy babies!


No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna