Happy six months, BJ!
Our sweet, smiley baby is six months! Where has the time gone? People tell me all the time he is the smiliest, happiest baby they have ever seen and it's true, he is. There's times when he's crying but he still manages to smile at me,like he's saying it's okay, ma! Just two days ago, one day shy of his half birthday, his tooth broke through. My big boy...tear :*)
He wieghs 20 lbs, and has started solids just for fun. I give him yummy fruits and veggies I make myself. And the occasional squeeze pouch if we are out to dinner. He loves it when I wear him in my wrap or ringsling, it really calms him down if he's upset. He's so attached to me but he gets so damn excited to see Brandon and the kids it's so cute!
He still has his fluffy butt, we love the cloth diapers. He still has tummy issues when I eat dairy, soy or gluten. The dairy it seems like I can eat a little here or there and he's okay, but if I eat it consistantly he has a reaction. The gluten is horrible Whenever he's up at night, screaming with a hard tummy, its always traceable to gluten. Always. Soy, I'm not too sure about but I try to stay away from just in case. We're getting blood allergy tests monday I hope to get some answers. But he may be too young yet.
Benj is the most mobile 6 month old ever. He is trying SO hard to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He mostly rolls over, and scoots. He can get from one end of the room to another so I've begun baby proofing. He can sit longer periods every day. Today he sat for a really long time by himself, and when he fell over I had the feeling like he meant to do that.
Happy half birthday to our amazing little guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment