Yep, its supposed to be a 6 week but the OB was behind. Everything looks good, and I have to go back in two weeks to get an IUD put in... No more babies here for atleast a few years! (:
I love it here, the weather is getting nicer and I just love my girlfriends. This friday we got a sitter for Brogan, and we are going to an 80's themes party. I went to Goodwill, and got such cool stuff. Now I don't know how all goodwills are, but this one was a freaking goldmine! I got an old prom dress, and some pumps and jewlery and cool sunglasses. Granted, the earliest memories i have were in 89, but It will be spectacluar!
May I just chime in that Brandon and I are taking the marriage class in sunday school, and it is SO benificial. As a matter of fact, The teacher's wife came over yesterday to explain some of the stuff we learned a little better, and she gave me some good tips for reading the BOM, and studying. I feel closer to heavenly father than I have been in a long time and I really think its this class that jump started it. I love studying now because I gain so much! So if you have a chance to take this class, do it! its wonderful!
My mother in law had back surgery, and I'm waiting to speak to her. It was really major and she's on alot of drugs, so I'd like to take the oppritunity to see if she really was happy when she found out we were getting married. (she was sweeping when brandon told her, and she strated to cry, and she said "i'm not unhappy." ) LOL TRUTH SERUM! lol
1 comment:
Good Luck with that! I had the mirena put in after tj and then ended up with lots of uti's and then a miscarraige. But we've also learned that birth control methods just don't seem to work for us. we're that small .001%! HA! i think it just makes kids more special since they're supposed to be here obviously! Take Care!
Post a Comment