Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

wedding pics (:

Some of my fav pics ever! I was looking through them today. here are a few!

Brandon and his dad as they were waiting for me to walk down the aisle, and brandon and me with his friends.


Brandon was excited to be married and took full advantage of it...and he didn't care who was watching!
I love this pic but mostly because Katie is smiling stupidly at her new fiance. LOL

1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

So what if I was staring all googely-eyed at Dave! Ha ha! You are such a bum!

PS Thats actually a headband and I don't think it was more than $20. I honestly didn't look since I wasn't about to buy it for Jett! Ha ha! If you want it I can always pick it up and send it to you. Just let me know.

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna