Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our date in SLC





For Brandon's Birthady, my Birthday, and Valentines day we decided to go down to Salt Lake and have a date. Thank goodness for my in laws, they watched the kids for us. We started off our super sexy date mini van shopping, and for those of you that know me well, I've actually always wanted one. Can anyone say aphrodisiac? Who needs oysters or chocolate?! Anyway, we decided on the one we wanted so that was helpful. Then Brandon and I went to Mazza Cafe, this cute little middle eastern place with great reviews. The food was a little different but the atmosphere was perfect. It was so fun to be Gina and not mommy. I loved staring across the candle lit table at Brandon..without the horror that is taking our kids to a nice restaurant.I have to say it was a great night out and a wonderful way to celebrate. Many many thanks to my wonderful Den and Wen for watching the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! YAY For being a woman and not just a mommy! :) That sounds like a lot of fun, especially after the bout of flu you guys had to enjoy for your b-days, and valentines day! :) -You look super hot in your pics -glad you had a wonderful time! :)

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna