Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Man, getting an MBA is hard work.

I should know.

Two nights a week Brandon is at school..the easy part(okok, maybe not easy..) Monday and Wednesdays he doesn't get home until 1030. Now, while I know I'm lucky -- I get to stay home with my children, and Brandon's job pays for him to go to a very expensive school -- I HATE BEING HOME WITHOUT HIM FOR THAT LONG! Now, my dear mother in law used to go months without even seeing my father in law when Brandon and sisters were small. He had to work out of time because the economy was similar to how it is right now. I have friends whose husbands are out of the house way more then twice a week.. Why am I complaining? I'm spoiled, that's why.

Well, I remember when I had one kid. (ahhhh..those were the days..) and I thought it was very hard. Not to minimize anyone else's experiences or anything, but I just didn't know it could get so much harder. Now, I know people with 4,6,8 kids, and I am like..how do you do it? Octomom has like 16, that crazy woman.

I guess my point is that all I've ever known is Brandon working 9-5;We're very blessed in that way. Now that he's out of the house more, I do appreciate all that he does around here. I just want him to know that I'm so thankful. He's a good man, no doubt about that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I love your positive post here -it's just what I needed to read. Thank you -sometimes we don't think about it until someone points it out.

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna