Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas!!

This past Holiday season was the best one I have ever had. It was so fun to get the kids presents from "santa" and watch while they opened up their gifts with pure delight on their faces. They got everything they asked for and then some, although I'm a little scared for when they start asking for things that "santa" can't afford. Lily's big gifts were a trike and a dress up set, and Brogan got a tool set he has wanted forever and a V-Tech handheld game. Grandma and Grandpa gave Lily the perfect gift of a baby set that came with a stroller, highchair and crib. Brogan got this awesome castle that he loves. My Parents got us a WII which is pretty much a present for Brandon and I and man do we love it!!

This holiday was also special because we live here in UT and we were able to go to all the family parties, which gets exhausting but is worth every once of energy. Hopefully in a few years our kids will be less energetic and we will get to relax and visit!

Speaking of visiting, Brandon's sisters were all in town with their families and we got to spend a ton of time with our neices and nephews that we don't see often. It was amazing to see all 10 1/2 grandkids in one room!! We also took a family pic and what a cute family we were in our matching color shirts.

On the icing on the cake was the dates Brandon and I got to go on. Spending time with my hubby is the best gift ever, besides the TRAPPERKEEPER binder he bought me! :)
Pics to be posted soon..

2 comments:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Congratulations Gina!!! You really have been working hard on getting this college life thing all together and I think you did it pretty fast. You know i am right here so if you need to leave the kids with me sometimes...let me know! You are going to do great and I hope your first day of school went well. Good luck!!!!

loriallen said...

Nice to see you had an awesome Christmas! Good for you:) Family sure makes life sweet, doesn't it? You sure talk cute about Brandon!!! That's adorable. Aren't those dates soooo needed? I think so!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna